Frank Speaking Live

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Travel Tips, new and Updates



Once again it has been an incredibly busy quarter, with most of my speaking engagements being overseas. I have travelled to the USA twice, speaking in Nashville, Denver, Orlando, Atlanta and Milwaukee.

Having been a professional musician in my dark and distant past, I was totally knocked out by Nashville. I saw more incredible groups there in a week than I have seen over the past 5 years
.

Take a look at some of the music I listened to in the Honky Tonk bars.
I also experienced one of the best tours I have been on, Jack Daniels in Lynchburg - take a listen to the tour guide, he has a great accent.

In Denver I met with Search Engine Optimisation guru, Steve Mertz, take a look at the video and gleam some valuable information on how to get your website seen and optimised.

I also spoke in Rome and for the first time and in Budapest in Hungary. What a wonderful city Budapest is, full of history, culture, great food and people. This is a place you must put on your 'must visit' list of places to see. Our hotel overlooked the Danube and it was wonderful to wake up to the site of the river traffic and walk along the riverside in the evenings.

My new self-published book - 'How to find New Clients and Business' has just been released with 120 pages of information that will help you to grow your business. Order it now in hardback or EBook instant download.

You can also download the MP3 of the 3 CD series 'How to Find New Clients and Business' at a 85% discount at http://www.frankfurnessresources.com/onetime offer/ for the next week.

My next 'Speakers Bootcamp' in the United Kingdom will be on the 26/27th July and there are still a few places available. This will be the only one in the UK this year, so please book as soon as possible. Details can be found at http://speakers bootcamp.co.uk/

Take a look at the Video Masterclass Teleseminar on 28th July. This seminar will give you the tools and resources to get more bookings, make more sales and grow your subscriber list. Full details at http://www.frankfurnessresources.com/vide oteleseminar/

Finally, as usual, some free resources for you. Take a look at
http://www.onlinefreeebooks.com

No comments: