Frank Speaking Live

Sunday, April 12, 2020

Free Video and YouTube webinar









WOULD YOU LIKE TO CREATE ‘KILLER VIDEOS?

Videos are incredibly powerful and YouTube the second biggest search engine.

If you know how to use keywords properly in YouTube, you can get onto the first page of Google and own that page all over the world.

Don’t believe me, just do a Google search for ‘sales technology speaker’ and see what comes up.

Over the past 10 years I have submitted 750 videos to YouTube and have over 4 million views and 7,000 subscribers.

On my website, the most viewed page is ‘video testimonials’

I love video marketing, and have so much I have learned over the years. I also run Video Marketing Boot camps around the world and wherever I present, I am always asked to produce a book on the resources I use in my video production and marketing.

I have now completed this 143-page book with tons of information, and it is yours for free.

Please download it at https://www.productivitycentre.com/videobook

Please join us for the free Video & YouTube webinar on the 21st April, https://www.productivitycentre.com/vidweb

No comments: