Frank Speaking Live

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Public Speaking and Sales Tips by Frank Furness: Marketing Tips for Speakers

Public Speaking and Sales Tips by Frank Furness: Marketing Tips for Speakers: "Marketing Tips for Speakers
As speakers we should always be marketing. On my recent trip to Dubai I spoke five times and each day after my talks attended three marketing appointments to set up my next trip. Here are the strategies I used and you can apply there to yourself wherever you are speaking:

1 - Prior to the trip, I contacted all my existing clients and associates in Dubai and set up
breakfast or dinner meetings, one of these meetings could result in a joint venture in Dubai and another a long term consulting contract in ten countries – TIP – whenever you speak in a city or country, always meet with current and past organisations who have used you in the past. Circumstances change, staff change and you will always create new opportunities. "

No comments: