Frank Speaking Live

Monday, February 24, 2020

HOW TO GET MORE YOUTUBE VIEWS















HOW TO GET MORE YOUTUBE VIEWS

Are you also frustrated at how your YouTube views keep declining all the
time???

If you are not a superstar, pop idol, fashion guru or politician,
chances are you are not going to get the millions of views you were expecting.

I have been a Video Marketer with my own studio for the past 10 years
and with 750  videos on my channel www.youtube.com/salestips I have
also become disillusioned.

What I have discovered is that only 25% of viewers are English, so what
if we could translate out title, descriptions and captions into numerous languages?

The result has to be more views as we now have a 75% better exposure.
Take a look at the video on how I do this.

Please remember I have a Video Webinar coming up on the 16th
march
https://videowebinarmarch.eventbrite.com
 and a Video Masterclass in London on the
28th March

Also take a look at my awesome online course on Video
Marketing with over 50 videos and over $1,000 in resources at www.videoandyoutubemarketing.com


As usual, please
comment, like and share and I will keep great info coming your way. 

No comments: